Happy Travel Tuesdays! I could go on and on about how much I love to travel. As I age I’ve preferred to spent money on experiences versus materialistic items. Funny how I don’t look back twice on travelling costs but shelling out hundreds for shoes, not a chance! Maybe this will change if I become a millionaire magically but for now I’m going to continuing adding to my bucket list and crossing off trips one year at a time.
- British Columbia: Located in Western Canada and covered by the Rocky Mountains I’ve always wanted to travel there since I was little. In December I had a layover in Vancouver, which was absolutely stunning to fly over.
- Greece: Described as an Instagram perfect picture opportunity, Greece looks absolutely serene.
- Italy: Pizza, pasta, wine, and gelato…now that’s a winning combination for a perfect meal. As a pizza lover, this would be an incredible cuisine experience.
- Hawaii: Located on the west coast of the United Stated, Hawaii is a collection of gorgeous islands. Volcano searching, hiking, beaches, surfing, this would be an amazing beach vacation!
- Las Vegas: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! I’d go for a long weekend just for the experience and shows but not for the famous gambling as I have no idea how to play blackjack or poker.
- Alaska: Populated with wild animals, I’d love to see all the nature and a calmer pace of life than in the city.
- New Zealand: Pictures honestly just look stunning!
- Fiji: Another picture perfect place in this world. I’d dreamed about staying in a villa over the water with a glass floor.
Where would you like to travel to?