Technically today is Valentine’s Eve and if you haven’t purchased a gift for someone special I have you covered! Here are some last minute ideas and DIYs for those crafty souls.
- Flowers – you can’t ever go wrong with Flowers! Guys, don’t worry about roses, we’ll happily accept any kind. Especially love how they freshen up a space and always add a smile to our faces.
- Chocolate covered strawberries – Buy them or make them at home, we’ll even share! Add chocolate to a double boiler, once melted add coconut oil before dipping in the strawberries. Let sit in the fridge and they’ll be ready to enjoy.
- A note – Simple but truly from the heart. Hand written letters will always be romantic.
- Homemade Cards – Oh my love for the dollar store won’t ever end! Picked up a card making kit for my family and Galentine!
- DIY Sharpie Mugs – Transform any mug to a fancy piece with a sharpie. I drew on plain white mugs with sharpies metallic collection and let it sit for a few days before baking at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Key here is to place your mugs on a baking sheet in a cold oven. Leave them in there while warming up, baking, and while cooling off. There is a high risk of cracking if removed prior to completely cooling down.
- Coaster – Another easy DIY is homemade coasters from Popsicle sticks. Planning to make more of these for summer in our backyard. Steps are below!
However you spend the day remember you are always loved.