Congrats – we’ve made it to the middle of the week! Have to admit the closer we are to the weekend the more relaxed my makeup becomes. There are however three products I almost always wear, even just as a base.
In an attempt to change up spending priorities I made it my mission to find cheaper drugstore product to substitute expensive make up brands to be able to afford other luxuries in life. I’m struggling to find a great powder foundation, if you have any recommendations please share!
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, $8
- For under $10 I love how this concealer matches your skin tone and highlights
- Lasting all day it will hold up to where ever the day takes you
- A brush is attached for easy application
- Mac Studio Fix Foundation, $33
- Growing up dancing, this was a go-to for performing, as it stayed on and helped give us a great complexion
- Personally use a brush for application but it comes with a sponge
- Maybelline Volume Express Mascara, $10
- Discovered this gem in the spring when I was searching for a waterproof mascara which wouldn’t smudge
- My eyes are quite sensitive and this mascara hasn’t bothered them at all
- Waterproof and adds volume
What are your top beauty products?