Oh Monday, we meet again! Winter is full force here in Canada and leaving the house to venture into the cold is becoming increasingly more difficult. Anyone else relate?
Each morning before rolling out of bed I’m reminded how grateful I should be to have a warm bed, roof over my head, food on the table, and closet full of clothes. In addition to covering my basic needs I list three things I’m thankful for daily.
We may think something is an issue but in reality it is minimal in the grand scheme of other problems people are facing in this world. Here are a few other ways to practice gratitude in everyday life:
- Spin Negative thoughts to Positives
- Spent time with people who make you happy
- Counts the little things in life
- Use social media with a grain of salt
- Volunteer in your community
- Smile at someone walking by
We all have rough moments but don’t let it wreck your whole day.
Have a great day and check back tomorrow for a new post.